Join us for an Adventure Packed Weekend of “Mountain Freedom”
We will create a community of inspiration, courage, and fun during this 3-day retreat.
This is a family friendly retreat for ages 12 and older. It will take place June 17th-20th at the Colorado Firecamp Lodge in Salida, Colorado. All activities, meals, snacks and drinks will be provided. Each family will have their own room with bathroom and will stay in the same facilities that Wildland Firefighters Trainees utilize during their training.
We ARE NOT glamping, but you will have a room with four walls and a bunk. All bedding and towels are provided. Wifi is available ONLY in the common areas of the lodge, and cellphone signal coverage is limited. This is the time to decompress and reconnect.
- Climb one of Colorado’s beautiful 14,000’ summits with experienced mountain guides.
- Morning yoga
- Half day Whitewater Rafting Trip with one of Colorado’s most fun river guides
- Option to sleep under the stars (sleeping bags and pads can be rented upon request)
- Campfires – with some possible wildland fire behavior training since we will be at Firecamp
- Ropes/Obstacle course and games with a former Special Forces guide
- Optional evening activities focused on connection and communication lead by an amazing leadership coach